This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: All of the following are programs to insure fundamental risks EXCEPT A) federally subsidized ... (Read 339 times)

shenderson6

All of the following are programs to insure fundamental risks EXCEPT

A) federally subsidized flood insurance.
  B) auto physical damage insurance.
  C) Social Security.
  D) unemployment insurance.

Question 2

Which of the following is (are) often consequences of long-term disability? I. Continuing medical expenses II. Loss or reduction of employee benefits

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ebonylittles

Answer to Question 1

Answer: B

Answer to Question 2

Answer: C

shenderson6

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

phuda

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

Hippocrates noted that blood separates into four differently colored liquids when removed from the body and examined: a pure red liquid mixed with white liquid material with a yellow-colored froth at the top and a black substance that settles underneath; he named these the four humors (for blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile).

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

The Babylonians wrote numbers in a system that used 60 as the base value rather than the number 10. They did not have a symbol for "zero."

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library