This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements about financial risk is (are) true? I. Enterprise risk does not ... (Read 527 times)

abarnes

Which of the following statements about financial risk is (are) true? I. Enterprise risk does not include financial risk. II. Financial risk is easily addressed through the purchase of insurance.

A) I only
  B) II only
  C) both I and II
  D) neither I nor II

Question 2

One of the speculative financial risks considered in an enterprise risk management program is the risk of loss because of adverse changes in commodity prices, interest rates, foreign exchange rates, and the value of money. This risk is called

A) property risk.
  B) financial risk.
  C) strategic risk.
  D) operational risk.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yeungji

Answer to Question 1

Answer: D

Answer to Question 2

Answer: B

abarnes

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Hdosisshsbshs

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

The human body produces and destroys 15 million blood cells every second.

Did you know?

Dogs have been used in studies to detect various cancers in human subjects. They have been trained to sniff breath samples from humans that were collected by having them breathe into special tubes. These people included 55 lung cancer patients, 31 breast cancer patients, and 83 cancer-free patients. The dogs detected 54 of the 55 lung cancer patients as having cancer, detected 28 of the 31 breast cancer patients, and gave only three false-positive results (detecting cancer in people who didn't have it).

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library