This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A 30-year-old woman has come to the clinic stating, I'm pretty sure that I've got a yeast infection, ... (Read 145 times)

naturalchemist

A 30-year-old woman has come to the clinic stating, I'm pretty sure that I've got a yeast infection, so I need something for it.

Which of the nurse's assessment questions most directly addresses a risk factor for vulvovaginal candidiasis (VVC)?
  A) When was your last menstrual period?
  B) Have you been on antibiotics for an infection lately?
  C) Have you been drinking a lot of fluids in recent weeks?
  D) Do you normally shower or do you prefer to bathe?

Question 2

While reviewing the health history of a 72-year-old patient experiencing hearing loss, the nurse notes the patient has had no trauma or loss of balance. What factor is likely to be linked to the patient's hearing deficit?

A) Recent completion of radiation therapy for treatment of thyroid cancer
  B) Routine use of quinine for management of leg cramps
  C) Allergy to hair coloring and hair spray
  D) Recent psychological stressors

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

parker125

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

naturalchemist

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Wow, this really help

adf223

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library