Author Question: While testing the vision of an elderly client, the nurse finds that the client has decreased ability ... (Read 22 times)

Pineapplelove6

While testing the vision of an elderly client, the nurse finds that the client has decreased ability to accommodate. Which clinical implication would the nurse recognize?

A) blurring of vision
  B) difficulty reading small print
  C) narrowing of field of vision
  D) sensitivity to light

Question 2

A client who has been experiencing bleeding gums has been evaluated by her physician. No underlying pathology was found. The physician has recommended the client make some dietary changes to reduce the likelihood of this taking place again.

After providing education regarding the diet, which of the following statements by the client indicates understanding?
  A) Adding bananas to my morning smoothie will help manage my condition.
  B) Increasing the amount of fiber in my diet will reduce the bleeding in my gums.
  C) I am going to drink orange juice every morning.
  D) I should avoid cranberry products.

Joc

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

C