Author Question: The nurse is completing an admission assessment on a client. During the collection of information, ... (Read 34 times)

Collmarie

The nurse is completing an admission assessment on a client. During the collection of information, the nurse notes the medications being taken by the client. Which of the medications identified may cause problems with sleep?

A) Vitamin B
  B) Ferrous sulfate
  C) Benadryl
  D) Ibuprofen

Question 2

The physician prescribes Paroxetine hydrochloride (Paxil) to a client for complaints consistent with depression.

When discussing the medication, which of the following statements by the client indicate the need for additional instruction? Select all that apply.
  A) I should take this medication before eating my evening meal.
  B) I should take this medication with my breakfast.
  C) I can drive my car while taking this medication.
  D) I may feel tired after taking this medication.

mfedorka

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A, D