This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A 76-year-old resident of an assisted living facility who has a history of heart failure has ... (Read 47 times)

jenna1

A 76-year-old resident of an assisted living facility who has a history of heart failure has presented to her primary care provider for a scheduled appointment. Which of the woman's statements suggests that her heart failure is worsening?

A) The last few weeks I've found that I'm more comfortable sleeping in a chair than in my bed.
  B) I find that I have to wake up two or three times a night to go to the washroom, which never used to be the case.
  C) I find that my appetite is not what it used to be, and I have to will myself to eat enough healthy food.
  D) I pride myself in staying alert and up-to-date but lately I've forgotten a few important events.

Question 2

Myasthenia gravis (MG) is an autoimmune disease of the neuromuscular junction characterized by the fluctuating weakness of certain skeletal muscle groups. The use of intravenous immune globulin

a. increases anxiety and depression.
  b. reduces the production of acetylcholine antibodies.
  c. removes the antibodies produced by the autoimmune response.
  d. increases the production of acetylcholine antibodies.