This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The home health nurse suggests to the caregiver that one method to support the visually impaired ... (Read 26 times)

Garrulous

The home health nurse suggests to the caregiver that one method to support the visually impaired patient to eat independently would be by:

a. asking what the patient would like to eat.
  b. placing a dark plate on a white placemat for better visualization.
  c. consistently placing food at a clock positions (i.e., meat at the 2 o'clock position).
  d. verbally coaching about the position of the food on the plate.

Question 2

In addition to supervision of medication protocols and nutrition needs, the presence of the caregiver provides:

a. an assurance of safety.
  b. a service for deep housecleaning.
  c. a source of motivation.
  d. a source of care that is free of charge.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

smrtceo

Answer to Question 1

ANS: C

Answer to Question 2

ANS: C

Garrulous

Reply 2 on: Jul 11, 2018
Gracias!

upturnedfurball

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The toxic levels for lithium carbonate are close to the therapeutic levels. Signs of toxicity include fine hand tremor, polyuria, mild thirst, nausea, general discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, muscular weakness, lack of coordination, ataxia, giddiness, tinnitus, and blurred vision.

Did you know?

Asthma cases in Americans are about 75% higher today than they were in 1980.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library