Author Question: Anthropology Essay Question help!! (Read 1324 times)

InfiniteSteez

I am having trouble answering these two essay questions and need help fast! I bombed my previous essay question posts and need to get this one right. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1. The number of recognized supernatural beings differs among cultures. To what major aspect of culture is this number related? Give examples.

2. What is the general focus of sociobiology (also known as evolutionary psychology and behavioral ecology)? How is this applied to human behaviors?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

Eating food that has been cooked with poppy seeds may cause you to fail a drug screening test, because the seeds contain enough opiate alkaloids to register as a positive.

Did you know?

Vaccines cause herd immunity. If the majority of people in a community have been vaccinated against a disease, an unvaccinated person is less likely to get the disease since others are less likely to become sick from it and spread the disease.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library