This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When your teacher in twelfth-grade history said, I grade on a curve, and 20 percent of you will get ... (Read 98 times)

karlynnae

When your teacher in twelfth-grade history said, I grade on a curve, and 20 percent of you will get A's, 20 percent will get B's, and 40 percent will get C's and below, she was using which of the following?

a. a norm-referenced grading system
  b. an informal assessment
  c. a criterion-referenced grading system
  d. a summative assessment

Question 2

Which one of the following individuals is in Kohlberg's law and orderstage of moral reasoning?

a. Adam does what the teacher says because he knows he will be punished if he doesn't.
  b. Barbara obeys the teacher because she understands that the only way schools can run smoothly is if students behave appropriately.
  c. Clara obeys the teacher because she wants the teacher to think nice things about her.
  d. Don obeys the teacher because school rules say he must obey her, and it is his duty to obey school rules.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

frogdreck123456

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

d

karlynnae

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

dantucker

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library