This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In which of the following situations would the promise be enforceable as a contractual obligation? ... (Read 23 times)

cartlidgeashley

In which of the following situations would the promise be enforceable as a contractual obligation?

a. Why don't you come over for dinner on Saturday? I promise I'll cook you a steak and buy a lovely Cabernet..
  b. Thank you so much for supporting me while I received my BA degree, Mom. I promise I'll pay you back every penny you spent on my tuition as soon as I'm gainfully employed..
  c. If you give up cigarettes and alcohol for Lent, I'll pay you 200..
  d. All of the above are enforceable providing they are in writing.

Question 2

The feminization of poverty refers to

A. Women making less money than men for the same work
  B. Single female-headed households
  C. Women having less education than men
  D. Women working in traditional female occupations

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

dajones82

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

All adults should have their cholesterol levels checked once every 5 years. During 2009–2010, 69.4% of Americans age 20 and older reported having their cholesterol checked within the last five years.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

Medication errors are more common among seriously ill patients than with those with minor conditions.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library