Author Question: Maria is listening to her teacher talk about how rain develops. Maria thinks, Rain hmm, it's ... (Read 241 times)

berenicecastro

Maria is listening to her teacher talk about how rain develops. Maria thinks, Rain  hmm, it's supposed to rain tomorrow  I wonder where I left my umbrella  I think I took it to the library yesterday  I'll bet that's where I left my notebook, too. Maria's thoughts illustrate:

a. decay as an explanation of forgetting.
  b. the typical nature of retrieval.
  c. visual imagery in learning.
  d. construction in storage.

Question 2

If you know how to wrap a present, you can probably describe the process to someone else. But if you know how to skip rope, you may have difficulty explaining what you do to someone else. The difference between these two kinds of knowledge can best be characterized as a difference between:

a. explicit vs. implicit memory.
  b. declarative vs. procedural knowledge.
  c. activated vs. nonactivated knowledge.
  d. knowledge stored verbally vs. semantically.

covalentbond

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

a