This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A particle moves in space. Its position vector at time t is r(t) ti j sin t k cos t. Find the ... (Read 408 times)

DelorasTo

A particle moves in space. Its position vector at time t is r(t)  ti  j sin t  k cos t. Find the velocity and acceleration vectors at time t  0.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

A particle moves in space. Its path is parametrized by the vector-valued function r(t)  2i cos t  2j sin t  tk. Find the velocity and acceleration vectors.

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

duy1981999

Answer to Question 1

v(

Answer to Question 2

v(t)  <2 sin t, 2 cos t, 1>
a(t)  <2 cos t, 2 sin t, 0>

DelorasTo

Reply 2 on: Jun 18, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

xoxo123

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

Did you know?

The calories found in one piece of cherry cheesecake could light a 60-watt light bulb for 1.5 hours.

Did you know?

Pope Sylvester II tried to introduce Arabic numbers into Europe between the years 999 and 1003, but their use did not catch on for a few more centuries, and Roman numerals continued to be the primary number system.

Did you know?

About 3% of all pregnant women will give birth to twins, which is an increase in rate of nearly 60% since the early 1980s.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library