Author Question: One serious risk of using extrinsic rewards, such as treats or gold stars, is: a. lowering ... (Read 5 times)

cdr_15

One serious risk of using extrinsic rewards, such as treats or gold stars, is:

a. lowering self-efficacy.
  b. promoting ability attributions.
  c. decreasing time on task.
  d. undermining intrinsic motivation.

Question 2

A student who has developed learned helplessness about his or her spelling ability is most
  likely to say which of the following?

a. I have to work harder than my friends to learn to spell.
  b. I can learn how to spell words correctly without even trying.
  c. No matter how much I study words, I can't remember how to spell them.
  d. I would learn to spell eventually, but it is not worth the time it would take to do so.

diesoon

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C