This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A district wants to use standardized test results as part of an evaluation of its effectiveness. ... (Read 4 times)

elizabeth18

A district wants to use standardized test results as part of an evaluation of its effectiveness. Which of the following should be reported along with the test results?

a. Absences of staff and students from school
  b. Types of parent-teacher collaborations and programs
  c. Diversity of teachers and staff
  d. All of the above should be reported with the test results
  e. None of the above should be reported with the test scores

Question 2

Who, according to the Brookhart and Nitko text, should be on the review panel?

a. I only.
  b. VI only.
  c. I, II, and III only.
  d. II and VI only.
  e. I, II, III, IV, V, and VI

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Alyson.hiatt@yahoo.com

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

e

elizabeth18

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

bbburns21

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

Did you know?

Your skin wrinkles if you stay in the bathtub a long time because the outermost layer of skin (which consists of dead keratin) swells when it absorbs water. It is tightly attached to the skin below it, so it compensates for the increased area by wrinkling. This happens to the hands and feet because they have the thickest layer of dead keratin cells.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library