This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Consider the example of a person who picks up a beer for the road in spite of an Open Container Law ... (Read 149 times)

Chelseaamend

Consider the example of a person who picks up a beer for the road in spite of an Open Container Law (a law prohibiting open containers of alcohol in motor vehicles). He no longer does this when his kids are along. I don't think it's a good idea any more, he concludes. I don't want to set a bad example for the kids. His reasoning in this case would best be described as being at what stage?

a. Punishment and obedience
  b. Market exchange
  c. Interpersonal harmony
  d. Social contract

Question 2

According to research, which of the following is the most likely perception of cultural minorities who are alienated from school?

a. They feel like they are not smart enough to succeed in school.
  b. They feel like they are not welcome and do not belong in school.
  c. They feel like school is only valuable for extracurricular activities.
  d. They feel like they can succeed only if they have wealthy and influential parents.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

xiaomengxian

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

b

Chelseaamend

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

cassie_ragen

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

Certain chemicals, after ingestion, can be converted by the body into cyanide. Most of these chemicals have been removed from the market, but some old nail polish remover, solvents, and plastics manufacturing solutions can contain these substances.

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

Approximately 70% of expectant mothers report experiencing some symptoms of morning sickness during the first trimester of pregnancy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library