This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: One reason organizations train is to provide opportunities for employees to grow and also to avoid ... (Read 183 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

One reason organizations train is to provide opportunities for employees to grow and also to avoid workflow interruptions if someone is absent. What is the term for the process of learning a new skill or task that is typically the responsibility of a coworker?

Question 2

You are the decision maker for purchasing office equipment in your organization. One sales representative privately offers you season tickets to the Chicago Bears if you help him out. This tactic is
 A) a corporate discount.
  B) a common business practice.
  C) a bribe.
  D) personal selling.
  E) ethical.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ryrychapman11

Answer to Question 1

cross-training

Answer to Question 2

C

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 14, 2018
:D TYSM

nanny

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

Did you know?

Vaccines prevent between 2.5 and 4 million deaths every year.

Did you know?

Alcohol acts as a diuretic. Eight ounces of water is needed to metabolize just 1 ounce of alcohol.

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library