This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following best describes the use of mnemonic devices? a. The process of clustering ... (Read 39 times)

drink

Which of the following best describes the use of mnemonic devices?

a. The process of clustering information into coherent patterns in an effort to aid encoding
  b. The process of repeating information over and over without altering its form
  c. The process of putting the learner in the most cognitively active role possible to aid encoding
  d. The process of forming associations that don't exist naturally in the content

Question 2

Gloria and David are studying together for the next day's quiz. What are you doing? David asks. I always try to solve the sample problems before I read the solutions they give us in the book. I remember the procedures better that way than if I just read over the solutions they give, Gloria responds. Of the following, Gloria's comment and behavior best illustrate:

a. metamemory.
  b. meta-attention.
  c. organization.
  d. elaboration.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

aham8f

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

a

drink

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

nothere

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library