This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I like to use a lot of questioning in my class. I won't ever leave kids who've answered incorrectly ... (Read 113 times)

strangeaffliction

I like to use a lot of questioning in my class. I won't ever leave kids who've answered incorrectly until I get an acceptable answer from them. The variable in the Model for Promoting Student Motivation that the example best illustrates is:

a. success.
  b. personalization.
  c. task comprehension.
  d. modeling and enthusiasm.

Question 2

The question or statement at the beginning of a multiple-choice test item is referred to as:

a. an option.
  b. a distracter.
  c. a stem.
  d. a prompt.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

juliaf

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

c

strangeaffliction

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Wow, this really help

nothere

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Though Candida and Aspergillus species are the most common fungal pathogens causing invasive fungal disease in the immunocompromised, infections due to previously uncommon hyaline and dematiaceous filamentous fungi are occurring more often today. Rare fungal infections, once accurately diagnosed, may require surgical debridement, immunotherapy, and newer antifungals used singly or in combination with older antifungals, on a case-by-case basis.

Did you know?

Adult head lice are gray, about ? inch long, and often have a tiny dot on their backs. A female can lay between 50 and 150 eggs within the several weeks that she is alive. They feed on human blood.

Did you know?

More than 20 million Americans cite use of marijuana within the past 30 days, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH). More than 8 million admit to using it almost every day.

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) was originally known as the Communicable Disease Center, which was formed to fight malaria. It was originally headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, since the Southern states faced the worst threat from malaria.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library