This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In a distribution with a mean of 50 and a standard deviation of 5, a T-score of 30 equals a score of ... (Read 48 times)

burton19126

In a distribution with a mean of 50 and a standard deviation of 5, a T-score of 30 equals a score of

a. 35.
  b. 40.
  c. 45.
  d. 55.

Question 2

Which of the following is the best description of assertive discipline?

a. A classroom management system based on the use of assertive nonverbal behaviors when intervening in student misbehavior
  b. A classroom management system based on the use of assertive language in communicating with students
  c. A classroom management system based on active listening and the use of I-messages when communicating with students
  d. A classroom management system based on carefully stated rules combined with specifically described reinforcers and punishers

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

huda

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

b

burton19126

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

fatboyy09

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

Bacteria have flourished on the earth for over three billion years. They were the first life forms on the planet.

Did you know?

More than one-third of adult Americans are obese. Diseases that kill the largest number of people annually, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and hypertension, can be attributed to diet.

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library