Author Question: Rocco received a raw score of 56 . Given a mean of 50, a median of 50, and a standard deviation of ... (Read 40 times)

Garrulous

Rocco received a raw score of 56 . Given a mean of 50, a median of 50, and a standard deviation of 4, what is Rocco's z-score?

a. 1.5
  b. 0.0.
  c. 1.25
  d. 2.5

Question 2

Of the following, the best example of an I-message is:

a. I don't like it when you people are disruptive.
  b. I have to interrupt my teaching when people talk without permission. You make me angry when this happens.
  c. I have to stop and start over when people don't listen to directions. I get frustrated when I have to repeat directions.
  d. You know better than to act like this. I get upset when I have to correct your behavior.

bubulittle310@msn.cn

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

c