Author Question: Add capital letters to the following sentences wherever they are needed. I am going to ask mother ... (Read 18 times)

cagreen833

Add capital letters to the following sentences wherever they are
  needed.
  I am going to ask mother and aunt hazel to help me cook the easter dinner.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Add capital letters to the following sentences wherever they are
  needed.
  My cousin likes to watch the program malcolm in the middle on the fox
  television network.

What will be an ideal response?

31809pancho

Answer to Question 1

Mother Aunt Hazel Easter

Answer to Question 2

Malcolm in the Middle Fox

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

Did you know?

Disorders that may affect pharmacodynamics include genetic mutations, malnutrition, thyrotoxicosis, myasthenia gravis, Parkinson's disease, and certain forms of insulin-resistant diabetes mellitus.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library