This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Three of the following are considered to be text signals. Which one is not a text signal? a. A ... (Read 28 times)

bobbysung

Three of the following are considered to be text signals. Which one is not a text signal?

a. A concept map provided within a textbook chapter
  b. An outline presented at the beginning of the chapter
  c. An important definition in italic print within a chapter
  d. A series of end-of-chapter comprehension questions

Question 2

Aha I've figured out what I need to do to get the computer to run this program. I'll be right with you. I want to go back in the lab and see if it will work on my assignment. The theory of motivation that best explains why a student would make such a statement is:

a. behaviorist.
  b. cognitive.
  c. humanistic.
  d. sociocultural.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

wergv

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

b

bobbysung

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

bulacsom

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Adults are resistant to the bacterium that causes Botulism. These bacteria thrive in honey – therefore, honey should never be given to infants since their immune systems are not yet resistant.

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

Did you know?

Earwax has antimicrobial properties that reduce the viability of bacteria and fungus in the human ear.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library