Author Question: For each of the following sentences, provide capitalization where it is required. frank has been to ... (Read 28 times)

Destiiny22

For each of the following sentences, provide capitalization where it is required.
  frank has been to many universities in our nation.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

For each of the following sentences, provide capitalization where it is required.
  my birthday is december 31st, and my best friend's is january 1st.

What will be an ideal response?

sylvia

Answer to Question 1

Frank

Answer to Question 2

My, December,
January

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

People who have myopia, or nearsightedness, are not able to see objects at a distance but only up close. It occurs when the cornea is either curved too steeply, the eye is too long, or both. This condition is progressive and worsens with time. More than 100 million people in the United States are nearsighted, but only 20% of those are born with the condition. Diet, eye exercise, drug therapy, and corrective lenses can all help manage nearsightedness.

Did you know?

The first war in which wide-scale use of anesthetics occurred was the Civil War, and 80% of all wounds were in the extremities.

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

Did you know?

Once thought to have neurofibromatosis, Joseph Merrick (also known as "the elephant man") is now, in retrospect, thought by clinical experts to have had Proteus syndrome. This endocrine disease causes continued and abnormal growth of the bones, muscles, skin, and so on and can become completely debilitating with severe deformities occurring anywhere on the body.

Did you know?

About one in five American adults and teenagers have had a genital herpes infection—and most of them don't know it. People with genital herpes have at least twice the risk of becoming infected with HIV if exposed to it than those people who do not have genital herpes.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library