This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Read the example, and circle the correct category of figurative language represented. You are a ... (Read 32 times)

stock

Read the example, and circle the correct category of figurative language represented.
  You are a shining star.

a) hyperbole b) simile c) metaphor d) personification

Question 2

Add missing semicolons, colons, and dashes to the following sentences. Be sure to have a
  reason for every mark you add. Any commas already within the sentences are necessary and
  should not be changed. Some sentences are correct.
  I need to submit two supplemental documents my essay and my letters of recommendation.

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

apple

Answer to Question 1

c)

Answer to Question 2

I need to submit two supplemental documents: my essay and my letters of
recommendation.

stock

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

diana chang

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

Did you know?

Of the estimated 2 million heroin users in the United States, 600,000–800,000 are considered hardcore addicts. Heroin addiction is considered to be one of the hardest addictions to recover from.

Did you know?

The first successful kidney transplant was performed in 1954 and occurred in Boston. A kidney from an identical twin was transplanted into his dying brother's body and was not rejected because it did not appear foreign to his body.

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library