This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Circle the correct pronoun in parentheses. You and (I, me) should travel together more often. ... (Read 91 times)

silviawilliams41

Circle the correct pronoun in parentheses.
  You and (I, me) should travel together more often.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Self-efficacy is the belief in one's capabilities to organize and execute the sources of
  action required to manage prospective situations. - Dr. Alfred Bandura
  From Social Foundations of Thought and Action: A Social Cognitive Theory, 1986.
  This quote if from what type of source?

a) expert opinion
  b) informed opinion
  c) person on the street
  d) a somewhat credible opinion

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

dlook33

Answer to Question 1

I

Answer to Question 2

a)

silviawilliams41

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Excellent

ashely1112

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Medication errors are more common among seriously ill patients than with those with minor conditions.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

Did you know?

About 3% of all pregnant women will give birth to twins, which is an increase in rate of nearly 60% since the early 1980s.

Did you know?

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all women age 65 years of age or older should be screened with bone densitometry.

Did you know?

Asthma occurs in one in 11 children and in one in 12 adults. African Americans and Latinos have a higher risk for developing asthma than other groups.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library