This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When the two rivers flooded, you could not even see where the ____________ of them was. During the ... (Read 20 times)

Redwolflake15

When the two rivers flooded, you could not even see where the ____________ of them
  was. During the flood, it looked like one huge lake.

a) array
  b) spawn
  c) luster
  d) confluence

Question 2

They were happy that the coal miners ________ from the collapsed mine unscathed.

a) integrated
  b) emerged
  c) advocated
  d) devastated

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

aprice35067

Answer to Question 1

d) confluence

Answer to Question 2

b) emerged

Redwolflake15

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

JCABRERA33

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Human kidneys will clean about 1 million gallons of blood in an average lifetime.

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

Did you know?

Drying your hands with a paper towel will reduce the bacterial count on your hands by 45–60%.

Did you know?

Fungal nail infections account for up to 30% of all skin infections. They affect 5% of the general population—mostly people over the age of 70.

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library