Author Question: ______ good man is hard to find. a. A b. An c. The[br][br][b][color=#A83E49]Question ... (Read 29 times)

pragya sharda

______ good man is hard to find.

a. A
  b. An
  c. The

Question 2

Label each group of words a fragment (F) or a sentence (S). Correct all fragments.
  Although I did everything I knew to do.

What will be an ideal response?

Mholman93

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

F Although I did everything I knew to do, it wasn't enough.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

Did you know?

Fatal fungal infections may be able to resist newer antifungal drugs. Globally, fungal infections are often fatal due to the lack of access to multiple antifungals, which may be required to be utilized in combination. Single antifungals may not be enough to stop a fungal infection from causing the death of a patient.

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library