This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Consider the following true and false item: Deciduous trees always lose their leaves before winter. ... (Read 42 times)

mckennatimberlake

Consider the following true and false item: Deciduous trees always lose their leaves before winter. Which strategy should you use to determine the correct answer?

a. Since I know nothing about trees, the best strategy would be to say false.
  b. The absolute word in the sentence makes it most likely false.
  c. Since a particular type of tree is not named, it is false.
  d. Since I know so little about trees, I would guess it is true, because there are usually more true than false answers on tests.

Question 2

You have ninety minutes to complete fifty multiple-choice items (worth 1 point
  each) and two short essays (worth 25 points each). If you begin the multiple-choice
  items at 9:00 a.m., at about what time should you start the essays?

a. 9:30 a.m.
  b. 9:45 a.m.
  c. 10:00 a.m.
  d. 10:10 a.m.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lorealeza77

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

b

mckennatimberlake

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Excellent

komodo7

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

Did you know?

Limit intake of red meat and dairy products made with whole milk. Choose skim milk, low-fat or fat-free dairy products. Limit fried food. Use healthy oils when cooking.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library