Author Question: Identify the infinitive: To finish my degree is my top goal. a. my degree b. to finish c. ... (Read 25 times)

cartlidgeashley

Identify the infinitive: To finish my degree is my top goal.

a. my degree

b. to finish

c. my top goal
  d. finish

Question 2

Identify the gerund: Riding bikes is Darla's favorite way to exercise.

a. riding

b. bikes

c. Darla

d. exercise

Yixagurpuldink

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

a

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

During pregnancy, a woman is more likely to experience bleeding gums and nosebleeds caused by hormonal changes that increase blood flow to the mouth and nose.

Did you know?

People often find it difficult to accept the idea that bacteria can be beneficial and improve health. Lactic acid bacteria are good, and when eaten, these bacteria improve health and increase longevity. These bacteria included in foods such as yogurt.

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library