This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A crew of Yale rowers always (celebrate celebrates) victories at the pub near me. Underline the ... (Read 19 times)

rmenurse

A crew of Yale rowers always (celebrate celebrates) victories at the pub
  near me.

Underline the correct verb form in the parentheses.

Question 2

Either the tenant above me or the college students below me (play plays)
  Metallica CDs at an ear-piercing level around midnight.

Underline the correct verb form in the parentheses.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

macmac

Answer to Question 1

celebrates

Answer to Question 2

play

rmenurse

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Gracias!

hollysheppard095

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

Did you know?

Famous people who died from poisoning or drug overdose include, Adolf Hitler, Socrates, Juan Ponce de Leon, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and John Belushi.

Did you know?

Anesthesia awareness is a potentially disturbing adverse effect wherein patients who have been paralyzed with muscle relaxants may awaken. They may be aware of their surroundings but unable to communicate or move. Neurologic monitoring equipment that helps to more closely check the patient's anesthesia stages is now available to avoid the occurrence of anesthesia awareness.

Did you know?

It is widely believed that giving a daily oral dose of aspirin to heart attack patients improves their chances of survival because the aspirin blocks the formation of new blood clots.

Did you know?

Cancer has been around as long as humankind, but only in the second half of the twentieth century did the number of cancer cases explode.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library