Author Question: Even though I was afraid to taste the snails. _____________________ Correct all fragments, comma ... (Read 16 times)

bobbie

Even though I was afraid to taste the snails.
  ___________________ __

Correct all fragments, comma splices, or fused sentences. If the sentence is correct,
  do nothing to it.

Question 2

On our trip across the United States, we visited the tomb of Andrew Jackson.
  ___________________ __

Correct all fragments, comma splices, or fused sentences. If the sentence is correct,
  do nothing to it.

canderson530

Answer to Question 1

Even though I was afraid to taste the snails, I tried them and loved them.

Answer to Question 2

correct

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

In 1885, the Lloyd Manufacturing Company of Albany, New York, promoted and sold "Cocaine Toothache Drops" at 15 cents per bottle! In 1914, the Harrison Narcotic Act brought the sale and distribution of this drug under federal control.

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

Did you know?

Vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate) should be taken before any drug administration. Patients should be informed not to use tobacco or caffeine at least 30 minutes before their appointment.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

If you use artificial sweeteners, such as cyclamates, your eyes may be more sensitive to light. Other factors that will make your eyes more sensitive to light include use of antibiotics, oral contraceptives, hypertension medications, diuretics, and antidiabetic medications.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library