Author Question: Friar Laurence told my fiancee and (I me) that we were too young to marry. Underline the correct ... (Read 7 times)

ereecah

Friar Laurence told my fiancee and (I me) that we were too young to marry.

Underline the correct pronoun in the parentheses.

Question 2

Most drivers know that you should pull to the side of the road when an
  ambulance turns on its siren.

Correct any pronoun errors in the following sentences. Do nothing if the sentence is
  correct.

jaykayy05

Answer to Question 1

me

Answer to Question 2

Most drivers know that they should pull to the side of the road when an ambulance turns
on its siren.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

There are 20 feet of blood vessels in each square inch of human skin.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

Did you know?

Illicit drug use costs the United States approximately $181 billion every year.

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library