This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I really enjoy going to football games. I do not like watching football on television. A) I ... (Read 41 times)

c0205847

I really enjoy going to football games.
  I do not like watching football on television.

A) I really enjoy going to football games so I do not like watching football on
  television.
  B) I really enjoy going to football games and I do not like watching football on
  television.
  C) I really enjoy going to football fames; on the other hand, I do not like watching
  football on television.

Question 2

The kitchen cabinets are of good quality.
  They are fairly new.

A) The kitchen cabinets are of good quality; in fact, they are fairly new.
  B) The kitchen cabinets are of good quality and they are fairly new.
  C) The kitchen cabinets are of good quality, also they are fairly new.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

vseab

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

c0205847

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
:D TYSM

AISCAMPING

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

More than 20 million Americans cite use of marijuana within the past 30 days, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH). More than 8 million admit to using it almost every day.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

After 5 years of being diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, one every three patients will no longer be able to work.

Did you know?

In Eastern Europe and Russia, interferon is administered intranasally in varied doses for the common cold and influenza. It is claimed that this treatment can lower the risk of infection by as much as 60–70%.

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library