This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following sentences uses the apostrophe correctly? a. The men's wrestling team ... (Read 17 times)

MGLQZ

Which of the following sentences uses the apostrophe correctly?

a. The men's wrestling team always struggles against Dallas' teams.
  b. The mens' wrestling team always struggles against Dallas'es teams.
  c. The men's wrestling team always struggles against Dallas's teams.
  d. both a and c

Question 2

Which of the following sentences uses the apostrophe correctly?

a. Its not my place to lead the women's' practice until the coaches' decide whose turn is next.
  b. It's not my place to lead the womens practice until the coaches decide who's turn it is next.
  c. Its not my place to lead the womens' practice until the coach's decide whose turn is next.
  d. It's not my place to lead the women's practice until the coaches decide whose turn is next.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tofugiraffe

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

d

MGLQZ

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Excellent

samiel-sayed

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The most destructive flu epidemic of all times in recorded history occurred in 1918, with approximately 20 million deaths worldwide.

Did you know?

Stroke kills people from all ethnic backgrounds, but the people at highest risk for fatal strokes are: black men, black women, Asian men, white men, and white women.

Did you know?

In the United States, there is a birth every 8 seconds, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library