Author Question: Which of the following sentences uses quotation marks correctly? a. Lamont asked me, Do you want ... (Read 34 times)

WhattoUnderstand

Which of the following sentences uses quotation marks correctly?

a. Lamont asked me, Do you want a cat or a ring? What could I answer except, Yes?
  b. Lamont asked me, Do you want a cat or a ring? What could I answer except, Yes?
  c. Lamont asked me, Do you want a cat or a ring? What could I answer except, Yes?
  d. Lamont asked me, Do you want a cat or a ring? What could I answer except, Yes?.

Question 2

Which of the following sentences uses quotation marks correctly?

a. The abbreviation G4 means fourth generation, which stands for the 4th version of wireless communication that can carry more information at a faster rate than the previous generation.
  b. The abbreviation G4 means fourth generation, which stands for the 4th version of wireless communication that can carry more information at a faster rate than the previous generation.
  c. The abbreviation G4 means fourth generation, which stands for the 4th version of wireless communication that can carry more information at a faster rate than the previous generation.
  d. The abbreviation G4 means fourth generation, which stands for the 4th version of wireless communication that can carry more information at a faster rate than the previous generation.

Briannahope

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

a