This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is a correct sentence? a. Vampire films becoming very popular. b. Vampire ... (Read 53 times)

cdr_15

Which of the following is a correct sentence?

a. Vampire films becoming very popular.
 b. Vampire films have become very popular they are too graphic for my taste.
 c. Vampire films have become very popular, however, they are too graphic for my taste.
  d. Vampire films have become very popular; however, they are too graphic for my taste.

Question 2

Which of the following contains a comma splice?

a. Vegans do not eat meat, fish, or poultry, they also do not use animal products.
  b. Vegans do not eat meat, fish, or poultry; they also do not use animal products.
  c. Vegans do not eat meat, fish, or poultry, and they also do not use animal products.
  d. Vegans do not eat meat, fish, or poultry. They also do not use animal products.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ladyjames123

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

a

cdr_15

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

phuda

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

The term bacteria was devised in the 19th century by German biologist Ferdinand Cohn. He based it on the Greek word "bakterion" meaning a small rod or staff. Cohn is considered to be the father of modern bacteriology.

Did you know?

Nitroglycerin is used to alleviate various heart-related conditions, and it is also the chief component of dynamite (but mixed in a solid clay base to stabilize it).

Did you know?

Throughout history, plants containing cardiac steroids have been used as heart drugs and as poisons (e.g., in arrows used in combat), emetics, and diuretics.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library