This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: After having a family of my own, I can only hope that my children will want to continue running the ... (Read 22 times)

debasdf

After having a family of my own, I can only hope that my children will want to continue running the family business.

a. Simple
 b. Compound
 c. Complex
 d. Compound-complex

Question 2

I might even open a food truck one day, and I will only sell desserts.

a. Simple
 b. Compound
 c. Complex
 d. Compound-complex

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

iceage

Answer to Question 1

c
RATIONALE: Complexone independent clause and one or more dependent clauses

Answer to Question 2

b
RATIONALE: Compoundtwo complete simple sentences separated by a comma and a coordinating conjunction

Did you know?

The average person is easily confused by the terms pharmaceutics and pharmacology, thinking they are one and the same. Whereas pharmaceutics is the science of preparing and dispensing drugs (otherwise known as the science of pharmacy), pharmacology is the study of medications.

Did you know?

Cocaine was isolated in 1860 and first used as a local anesthetic in 1884. Its first clinical use was by Sigmund Freud to wean a patient from morphine addiction. The fictional character Sherlock Holmes was supposed to be addicted to cocaine by injection.

Did you know?

A strange skin disease referred to as Morgellons has occurred in the southern United States and in California. Symptoms include slowly healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue, and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. Another symptom is strange-looking, threadlike extrusions coming out of the skin.

Did you know?

The most common childhood diseases include croup, chickenpox, ear infections, flu, pneumonia, ringworm, respiratory syncytial virus, scabies, head lice, and asthma.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library