This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: It was hard to decide which course of action would be better, and at night my thoughts would ... (Read 18 times)

maegan_martin

It was hard to decide which course of action would be better, and at night my
  thoughts would oscillate, as I considered first one and then the other option.

a) come into focus
  b) become confused
  c) move back and forth
  d) dart in random directions
  ______

Question 2

A skilled debater, the speaker deflected his opponent's criticism by deftly
  switching to a different issue.

a) attacked
  b) reinforced
  c) turned aside
  d) argued with
  ______

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

emilymalinowski12

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

c

maegan_martin

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Excellent

T4T

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

Carbamazepine can interfere with the results of home pregnancy tests. If you are taking carbamazepine, do not try to test for pregnancy at home.

Did you know?

Famous people who died from poisoning or drug overdose include, Adolf Hitler, Socrates, Juan Ponce de Leon, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and John Belushi.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library