Author Question: The first time I left my baby with a babysitter, I prepared a list of explicit instructions for ... (Read 45 times)

craiczarry

The first time I left my baby with a babysitter, I prepared a list of explicit
  instructions for taking care of the baby and for reaching us in an emergency.

a) general
  b) practical
  c) short and simple
  d) clear and specific
  ______

Question 2

The ruins of imposing aqueducts show the engineering skills of ancient
  Romans and their ingenuity in meeting citizens' basic needs.

a) urban markets
  b) structures for conveying water
  c) major architectural monuments
  d) buildings for conducting government business

triiciiaa

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

b

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

When blood is exposed to air, it clots. Heparin allows the blood to come in direct contact with air without clotting.

Did you know?

All adults should have their cholesterol levels checked once every 5 years. During 2009–2010, 69.4% of Americans age 20 and older reported having their cholesterol checked within the last five years.

Did you know?

Human neurons are so small that they require a microscope in order to be seen. However, some neurons can be up to 3 feet long, such as those that extend from the spinal cord to the toes.

Did you know?

During the twentieth century, a variant of the metric system was used in Russia and France in which the base unit of mass was the tonne. Instead of kilograms, this system used millitonnes (mt).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library