Author Question: Cindy thought the company was __________, until they sent her the wrong size clothes and then ... (Read 11 times)

saliriagwu

Cindy thought the company was __________, until they sent her the wrong size
  clothes and then refused to take them back.

a. uncertain
  b. precarious
  c. reputable
  d. overextend

Question 2

I was _______in my eating plan yesterday. I didn't get my five fruits and
  vegetables, and I ate a dozen cookies.

a. moderation
  b. remiss
  c. revive
  d. sedentary

ApricotDream

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

b

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The most destructive flu epidemic of all times in recorded history occurred in 1918, with approximately 20 million deaths worldwide.

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library