Author Question: If you did poorly on the first test, don't panic. Simply _______to study more often. a. empower ... (Read 28 times)

tth

If you did poorly on the first test, don't panic. Simply _______to study more often.

a. empower
  b. allot
  c. clarify
  d. resolve

___

Question 2

My excitement about getting a big-screen television was clearly ______to my
  friends when I began inviting them over ten minutes after it arrived.

a. nimble
  b. evident
  c. tenacious
  d. implausible

Liamb2179

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

b

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

Nearly all drugs pass into human breast milk. How often a drug is taken influences the amount of drug that will pass into the milk. Medications taken 30 to 60 minutes before breastfeeding are likely to be at peak blood levels when the baby is nursing.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

Did you know?

In 2006, a generic antinausea drug named ondansetron was approved. It is used to stop nausea and vomiting associated with surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation therapy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library