This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The _______courses I took to update my computer skills proved to be quite informative. a. ... (Read 14 times)

Evvie72

The _______courses I took to update my computer skills proved to be quite
  informative.

a. judicious
  b. apparent
  c. supplementary
  d. resume

_

Question 2

After trying several instruments, I found I have a real _______for playing the
  tambourineI can shake that thing.

a. factor
  b. assessment
  c. orientation
  d. aptitude
  _

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

sylvia

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

d

Evvie72

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

deja

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

Did you know?

Opium has influenced much of the world's most popular literature. The following authors were all opium users, of varying degrees: Lewis Carroll, Charles, Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library