This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The author's ______of life being like a card game impressed me. a. analogy b. collaborative ... (Read 14 times)

Lobcity

The author's ______of life being like a card game impressed me.

a. analogy
  b. collaborative
  c. delve
  d. resolve

Question 2

I had to ________my urge to go swimming in the lake. It looked inviting, but I had
  read in the newspaper that the water was possibly polluted.

a. endow
  b. traumatic
  c. suppress
  d. obsession

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lcapri7

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

c

Lobcity

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
:D TYSM

xiazhe

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The lipid bilayer is made of phospholipids. They are arranged in a double layer because one of their ends is attracted to water while the other is repelled by water.

Did you know?

Everyone has one nostril that is larger than the other.

Did you know?

The largest baby ever born weighed more than 23 pounds but died just 11 hours after his birth in 1879. The largest surviving baby was born in October 2009 in Sumatra, Indonesia, and weighed an astounding 19.2 pounds at birth.

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

Less than one of every three adults with high LDL cholesterol has the condition under control. Only 48.1% with the condition are being treated for it.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library