This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I need to stop being so_________and speak up; otherwise, I will always have to eat at the ... (Read 9 times)

sammy

I need to stop being so_________and speak up; otherwise, I will always have to eat at
  the restaurants my boyfriend likes and never get to try the ones that interest me.

a. virtual
  b. submissive
  c. zealous
  d. clandestine

Question 2

My grandmother's favorite _______is the musical. She grew up watching Fred
   Astaire and Ginger Rogers dance in memorable movies like Top Hat and Carefree.

a. extrovert
  b. carcinogen
  c. prerogative
  d. genre

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

thall411

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

d

sammy

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

mammy1697

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library