This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: An animal _______is important to the story. Most of the characters are compared to different ... (Read 60 times)

sarasara

An animal _______is important to the story. Most of the characters are compared to
   different animals as they face the dangers of nature.

a. motif
  b. metrophobia
  c. foremost
  d. inference

Question 2

Taking a poetry class helped me deal with my __________. I now enjoy reading poems.

a. imagery
  b. simile
  c. personification
  d. metrophobia

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

sailorcrescent

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

d

sarasara

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

chjcharjto14

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library