This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Choose the sentence in which all words are spelled correctly. a. I installed a couple ... (Read 23 times)

Pea0909berry

Choose the sentence in which all words are spelled correctly.

a. I installed a couple surveillance cameras because someone was steeling my mail.

b. I instaled a couple serveilance camras because someone was stealing my mail.

c. I installed a couple surveillence camaras because someone was stealing my mail.

d. I installed a couple surveillance cameras because someone wasstealing my mail.

Question 2

Choose the sentence uses correct capitalization.

a. When I was growing up, my dad always told me that perspiration always trumps inspiration.

b. When i was growing up, my dad always told me that perspiration always trumps inspiration.

c. When i was growing up, my Dad always told me that perspiration always trumps inspiration.

d. When I was growing up, my Dad always told me that perspiration always trumps inspiration.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

cloud

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

a

Pea0909berry

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ktidd

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Sperm cells are so tiny that 400 to 500 million (400,000,000–500,000,000) of them fit onto 1 tsp.

Did you know?

Side effects from substance abuse include nausea, dehydration, reduced productivitiy, and dependence. Though these effects usually worsen over time, the constant need for the substance often overcomes rational thinking.

Did you know?

Adult head lice are gray, about ? inch long, and often have a tiny dot on their backs. A female can lay between 50 and 150 eggs within the several weeks that she is alive. They feed on human blood.

Did you know?

The Romans did not use numerals to indicate fractions but instead used words to indicate parts of a whole.

Did you know?

A strange skin disease referred to as Morgellons has occurred in the southern United States and in California. Symptoms include slowly healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue, and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. Another symptom is strange-looking, threadlike extrusions coming out of the skin.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library