This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The best clue to identifying the topic of a paragraph is the a. arrangement of the sentences. ... (Read 61 times)

mp14

The best clue to identifying the topic of a paragraph is the

a. arrangement of the sentences.

b. use of transitional words.

c. repeated use of a word.

d. order of details.

_______

Question 2

Choose the sentence that has parallel structure.

a. Screaming kids, a difficult staff, and hours that were long made me quit my job at the school.

b. Kids that were screaming, a difficult staff, and hours that were long made me quit my job at the school.

c. Screaming kids, a difficult staff, and long hours made me quit my job at the school.

d. Screaming kids, a staff that was difficult, and long hours made me quit my job at the school.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

BUTTHOL369

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

c

mp14

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Gracias!

Jossy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

Did you know?

In 1864, the first barbiturate (barbituric acid) was synthesized.

Did you know?

More than 30% of American adults, and about 12% of children utilize health care approaches that were developed outside of conventional medicine.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library