This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The problem asked me to solve for the _______x and y. It took a while, but I finally figured out ... (Read 48 times)

mp14

The problem asked me to solve for the _______x and y. It took a while, but I finally

figured out the answers.

a. fauna
  b. paraphrases
  c. quota
  d. variables

Question 2

Since it is due in a week, my professor asked me about the _______of my research paper. Sadly, I had to admit that I have only written a page so far.

a. status
  b. norm
  c. stratification
  d. socialization

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Jbrasil

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

a

mp14

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

miss_1456@hotmail.com

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Although puberty usually occurs in the early teenage years, the world's youngest parents were two Chinese children who had their first baby when they were 8 and 9 years of age.

Did you know?

An identified risk factor for osteoporosis is the intake of excessive amounts of vitamin A. Dietary intake of approximately double the recommended daily amount of vitamin A, by women, has been shown to reduce bone mineral density and increase the chances for hip fractures compared with women who consumed the recommended daily amount (or less) of vitamin A.

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

Did you know?

Children with strabismus (crossed eyes) can be treated. They are not able to outgrow this condition on their own, but with help, it can be more easily corrected at a younger age. It is important for infants to have eye examinations as early as possible in their development and then another at age 2 years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library