This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: After several experiments were done to test his theory, the scientist's_______as to the cause of ... (Read 21 times)

biggirl4568

After several experiments were done to test his theory, the scientist's_______as to
  the cause of the outbreak turned out to be correct.

a. hypothesis
  b. aspect
  c. waver
  d. specimen

Question 2

I am a(n) _______person, which makes me feel like I would be an excellent
  accountant.

a. inaccurate
  b. inevitable
  c. methodical
  d. specimen

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

leeeep

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

c

biggirl4568

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
:D TYSM

Sarahjh

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

Did you know?

The U.S. Preventive Services Task Force recommends that all women age 65 years of age or older should be screened with bone densitometry.

Did you know?

In most climates, 8 to 10 glasses of water per day is recommended for adults. The best indicator for adequate fluid intake is frequent, clear urination.

Did you know?

The first successful kidney transplant was performed in 1954 and occurred in Boston. A kidney from an identical twin was transplanted into his dying brother's body and was not rejected because it did not appear foreign to his body.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library