This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A _______future is possible if people start addressing areas of concern today. a. dismal b. ... (Read 19 times)

ereecah

A _______future is possible if people start addressing areas of concern
  today.

a. dismal
  b. sustainable
  c. impassive
  d. intense

Question 2

My friends called my A on the vocabulary test a _________, but when I also
  got an A on the next test, they believed that I was really studying.

a. debt
  b. fluke
  c. trend
  d. mode

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

essyface1

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

b

ereecah

Reply 2 on: Jul 15, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

smrtceo

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Acute bronchitis is an inflammation of the breathing tubes (bronchi), which causes increased mucus production and other changes. It is usually caused by bacteria or viruses, can be serious in people who have pulmonary or cardiac diseases, and can lead to pneumonia.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Children with strabismus (crossed eyes) can be treated. They are not able to outgrow this condition on their own, but with help, it can be more easily corrected at a younger age. It is important for infants to have eye examinations as early as possible in their development and then another at age 2 years.

Did you know?

Always store hazardous household chemicals in their original containers out of reach of children. These include bleach, paint, strippers and products containing turpentine, garden chemicals, oven cleaners, fondue fuels, nail polish, and nail polish remover.

Did you know?

Human kidneys will clean about 1 million gallons of blood in an average lifetime.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library